We like to say the LungeMan is a 10/10 on the Meat Index, while the LungeMan Long is an 8/10 on the MEATer.
The LungeMan Long has the same features as our classic LungeMan:
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 6” inseam shows off those #thicc thighs while being a bit more modest than our 4" inseam LungeMan.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
SIZE CHART <— This is gong to provide the best guide for sizing! The shorts are built for athletic legs, so go by waist size and don't size up thinking you will need to make room (unless you DO want them to be loose).
The Lung Man Long are the top workout shorts on the market. Fit is perfect, the material is soft and stretchy. For me the long were the way to go as they still looked "normal", ha. I'm 5'6" so this was an easy choice. I'm looking forward to wearing them to swim as well. These do a great job at highlighting those hammy's on leg day for sure!
This should be an easy decision though - make the investment. These shorts will perform and will last a long time.
Hands down best workout shorts in the game! I’m on the conservative side so the added 2 inches were nice. They are so comfortable and fit so well. Cant say enough about the quality of the product.
I was skeptical of the lungeman long short. Frankly, I had hoped I'd be able to prove that $20 shorts were just as good. SPOILER ALERT: they aren't. And now I'm on the quality apparel train. Fair warning -- once you start buying quality apparel, you can't go back. Since purchasing my first pair of lungemans (lungemen?), I've also bought these lungeman longs in the earthling colorway, size XL. These are arguably my favorite of the four pairs I own. I wear these the most.
Don't get me wrong, while my wife loves me in the classic lungeman, but she prefers I don't wear them in public. The lungeman long on the other hand lets me show off my gains without having to constantly tell me people, "my eyes are up here" -- not that there's anything wrong with that. Buy these. They'll become your go-to shorts for training, pools / hot tubs, sleeping, etc.
For sizing, I'm 6'2" 230lbs and 26% body fat, which is the kind of body shape that makes people think "he's either getting in shape or used to be in shape), and I can wear both the XL and XXL. The XXL is a little looser and the XL fits like a perfect second skin.