IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOW OUR PRESALES WORK, READ DETAILS BELOW*
Please order in-stock items separately, or they will ship together (when the Exotic Collection is complete).
Early Bird Pricing for first 100 sold, after that presale price bumps up to $72!
Every. Inch. Counts.
It's true, especially when it comes to short shorts. We finally are making a 6" inseam LungeMan for those situations when you need a more conservative short: church, job interviews, funerals, etc.
But we are the home of The LungeMan, so we couldn't stray too short for our mission of showing off the stems. The extra two inches provides more coverage while still showing off the quads.
We like to say the LungeMan is a 10/10 on the Meat Index, while the LungeMan Long is an 8/10 on the MEATer.
We're really excited about the colorways we chose for the debut of this collection: Martian (a rich rust), Earthling (a forest green), and our classic Midnight Black is making a comeback.
The LungeMan Long has the same features as our classic LungeMan:
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 6” inseam shows off those #thicc thighs while being a bit more modest than our 4" inseam LungeMan.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
*This is a PRESALE. We begin production after the presale closes. You are rewarded with presale pricing for your patience and a guaranteed a pair(s) in your sizes (we have been selling out of in-stock apparel relatively quickly these days).
On average, it will take 6 weeks for items to be produced once the presale closes. This doesn't include any unforeseen delays due to COVID-19, that son of a bitch. We encountered this with the South Beach Collection and everyone got their shorts! It just took longer than we anticipated as the state shut down for over a month. As of now, manufacturing is up and running with no problems.
Coupons cannot be used on preorders as they are already heavily discounted.
SIZE CHART <— This is gong to provide the best guide for sizing! The shorts are built for athletic legs, so go by waist size and don't size up thinking you will need to make room (unless you DO want them to be looser).