Shorts for men who NEVER skip leg day
WE HIT 300! THANK YOU!
The #LungeMan shorts are our flagship product. Consider it the retro gym short, modernized. It doubles as workout shorts & swim trunks. It's perfect for the beach or going poolside, rocking social media like a boss, or having an epic weekend of making bad decisions. And it's built for fit men who never skip #LegDay (hamstrings sold separately).
NOTE: Orders will go into production after the presale closes. Orders will take 5 weeks from end of campaign plus shipping time. We'll keep you in the loop on IG and via email.
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 4” inseam allows for uninterrupted movement & shows off those #thicc thighs while being just low enough to prevent chaffing.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
Machine or hand wash cold. You can dry on delicate, but hanging or lying flat to dry will help with longevity.
Always rinse the shorts after swimming in salt or chlorinated water.
Midnight Black: Sophisticated Gainz
Go back to black, baby! Nothing beats the timeless look of a clean & crisp pair of black shorties. You can wear it with anything and it never looks dirty no matter what you put it through. Consider it the tuxedo of the shorties world for a more formal look for those scantily-clad shirtless black-tie affairs.
Tunisian Red: Power-Player
Nothing says this guy f*cks like a fierce pair of red shorties. This specific colorway is inspired by the roaring red of the Tunisian flag, to honor the heritage of SSS creator BJ Gaddour. And it matches perfectly with the natural glow of a subtle tan. If you’re looking to make a statement, this color will set the tone for a stand-out performance.
MaliBLU: Icon Status
Balling! Malibu-based SSS creator BJ Gaddour was an 80’s baby and grew up a die-hard Michael Jordan fan. MJ’s iconic North Carolina unis, sneaks, & swag are the inspiration for this extra crispy colorway. Look like a baller while donning the classic look of the GOAT himself. Insane vertical jump and indefensible fadeaway not included.