You can buy more and save through our LungeMan Long 2-Pack!
Every. Inch. Counts.
It's true, especially when it comes to short shorts. We made a 6" inseam LungeMan for those situations when you need a more conservative short: church, job interviews, funerals, etc.
But we are the home of The LungeMan, so we couldn't stray too far from our mission of showing off the stems. The extra two inches provides a bit more coverage while still showing off dem quads.
We like to say the LungeMan is a 10/10 on the Meat Index, while the LungeMan Long is an 8/10 on the MEATer.
Earthling is a the deep green of a winter forest.
Martian is the color of Mars, a rich rust.
The LungeMan Long has the same features as our classic LungeMan:
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 6” inseam shows off those #thicc thighs while being a bit more modest than our 4" inseam LungeMan.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
SIZE CHART <— This is gong to provide the best guide for sizing! The shorts are built for athletic legs, so go by waist size and don't size up thinking you will need to make room (unless you DO want them to be loose).
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
wow just recived these today april the 14th fantastic soft like wearing nothing good support for the boys down below verry gentle on them .would highly recomend these awsome shorts.kev from down under.
I have been looking for a decent pair of shorts to wear whilst busy enjoying my life. I decided to spend a little more money than I initially planned, and I do not regret it. These shorts are one of the most comfortable, and secure, pair I've ever had. I will definitely be buying more of these and recommending them to everyone I know.
What can I say, wearing these while working out is like wearing nothing at all, but with that oh so important support. You don’t realize how much gym shorts actually get in the way of your movement until you’ve tried these. They dry quickly, they make your quads and glutes look great. Fair warning if you’re modest, they do display the goods a bit (outlines and such). All and all 11/10 would buy again.