A dark gray...or is it a light black? Either way, the TITANIUM LungeMan is the perfect understated neutral.
Pictured in 4"
Why the LungeMan short?
The #LungeMan short is retro gym short, modernized. It doubles as workout shorts & swim trunks. It's perfect for the beach or going poolside, rocking social media like a boss, or having an epic weekend of making bad decisions. And it's built for fit men who never skip #LegDay (hamstrings sold separately).
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 4” inseam allows for uninterrupted movement & shows off those #thicc thighs while being just low enough to prevent chaffing.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
I’ve been training over 40 years and these shorts- the fit, the movement, the quality- are hands down the best I e ever had. I have a pair in every color- also the swim short- in both 6” and 4”.
wow just recived these today april the 14th fantastic soft like wearing nothing good support for the boys down below verry gentle on them .would highly recomend these awsome shorts.kev from down under.
I have been looking for a decent pair of shorts to wear whilst busy enjoying my life. I decided to spend a little more money than I initially planned, and I do not regret it. These shorts are one of the most comfortable, and secure, pair I've ever had. I will definitely be buying more of these and recommending them to everyone I know.