You'll be screaming "Hawaii 5-OH!" and so will everyone in your path as you rock this bold and colorful pattern.
Why the LungeMan short?
The #LungeMan short is retro gym short, modernized. It doubles as workout shorts & swim trunks. It's perfect for the beach or going poolside, rocking social media like a boss, or having an epic weekend of making bad decisions. And it's built for fit men who never skip #LegDay (hamstrings sold separately).
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 4” inseam allows for uninterrupted movement & shows off those #thicc thighs while being just low enough to prevent chaffing
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
Hand or machine wash cold. Air dry or tumble dry low. Always rinse after using at beach or pool.
This is my second pair of the 4” lunge and hot damn I’m 2 for 2. Really appreciate the quality of the shorts and the print is a drop dead killer. Yo true story I even got my first cat call while running in them….. “Nice thighs handsome!”
I ordered this pair and the red zebrah lunge man shorts requesting an exchange and no one ever responded! This will be my last order to this company!
I am looking at the response to that email that we sent on June 2nd. Seeing that this review was written on the 13th, it appears that it may have gone to your spam inbox or it was missed.
Please understand, we cannot determine if emails end up in your spam inbox. We're always happy to help and issue a return label if you're unsatisfied with any of our products.