A dark gray...or is it a light black? Either way, the TITANIUM LungeMan is the perfect understated neutral.
Why the LungeMan short?
The #LungeMan short is retro gym short, modernized. It doubles as workout shorts & swim trunks. It's perfect for the beach or going poolside, rocking social media like a boss, or having an epic weekend of making bad decisions. And it's built for fit men who never skip #LegDay (hamstrings sold separately).
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 4” inseam allows for uninterrupted movement & shows off those #thicc thighs while being just low enough to prevent chaffing.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
A nice contoured liner fits nicely! They could make a 2” cut for a squarecut swim look…
The fabric and color are great and they feel great, when I workout legs and or run.
However, these shorts, at 4" are bigger than the usual 4" I wear. I have to wear them above my waist, to get the same length I'm used to.
Also, my phone really weights down the shorts. My phone weights 157g. Never really noticed this with other short - shorts. However, I've never worn shorts where the main pocket is on the back and not the side.
Will I make another purchase again? Yup! The style and colors are great!!! I will just have to take them to a tailor, to shorten the length.
Thanks for the feedback! It's possible you could go down one size and remedy this issue. As you know, the shorts have a lot of stretch. If you are in between sizes, going down one and letting it conform after one solid wear might give you a better experience!