You are a MANimal and it's time that the world knew.
The exotic collection announces to the world that you are an exotic wild beast person. Without uttering a single word, craving eyes will fall upon you wherever you go — because you don't need to be loud when your shorts are.
While picking lemons from a lemon tree while wearing LungeMan shorts, BJ (our fearless founder) was struck by mild lightning. He survived, unharmed due to his amazing physical fitness, and enhanced sexual prowess, but when he awoke, all the lemons on the tree had been converted to LungeMan shorts! The tree died shortly after we plucked the shorts (perhaps we should have consulted with scientists), so there are limited quantities! RIP Lemon Lightning tree.
Why the LungeMan short?
The #LungeMan short is retro gym short, modernized. It doubles as workout shorts & swim trunks. It's perfect for the beach or going poolside, rocking social media like a boss, or having an epic weekend of making bad decisions. And it's built for fit men who never skip #LegDay (hamstrings sold separately).
- It’s like working out naked, minus the restraining orders.
- The quick-drying fabric stays light, even when wet.
- 4” inseam allows for uninterrupted movement & shows off those #thicc thighs while being just low enough to prevent chaffing.
- The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner serves as built-in briefs to hold those brains in place.
- The 4-way stretch fabric fuses high-quality nylon mixed with a precise blend of spandex to make these the most comfortable shorties you've ever worn.
- The thin, low-cut elastic waistband highlights your money-makers without pinching on your belly or love handles.
- There’s no silly drawstring to get in the way of your training or weekend festivities.
- The hidden back pocket with zipper holds your phone, wallet, pre-workout and/or headphones.
- Made in Los Angeles!
Shorts: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Moisture-Wicking Liner: 90% Poly, 10% Spandex
I first bought the lungeman with the exotic collection. I purchased the leopard king to impress my wife. She loved them, and now I own four pairs of the lungeman family -- 3 lungeman classic and 1 lungeman long. Yes, they are great for working out, but trust me, they're also amazing for showing off the benefits of working out. And that's partly why you're reading reviews right? Can I squat in them, but also lounge on the couch? The answer is yes. Buy them.
Almost all my shorts are now SSS. Great look, fit, feel, and comfort. Keep up the great work. To everyone out there looking for great fitness clothing and looking to support great company and better people, please support SSS and the Daily BJ.